30 things that show you what is faith according to the bible
What is faith according to the bible?
- Faith is in your to-do list. Your to-do list shows your faith, and the percentage of it you do, IS your faith. David had a To Do list the day he stood before Goliath. It was this:
This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.1 Samuel 17:46 KJV.
Your faith shows in your To Do list, and your To Do list is your faith.
- What is faith according to the bible? Faith is focused. David allowed NO distractions whatsoever as he rushed towards Goliath.
- Faith disregards all circumstances and moves on. ALL the circumstances showed David that he would not be able to perform what he had fixed as his goals concerning Goliath, but he disregarded ALL OF THEM, and moved on.
- Faith speaks IN SPITE of circumstances.
- Faith acts IN SPITE of circumstances
- Faith focuses on fulfilling its goals. David was perfectly focused on achieving the goal he had fixed for himself, in spite of the circumstances.
- What is faith according to the bible? Faith NEVER complains in the face of contrary circumstances. David saw that all the circumstances were against him, but never complained.
- What is faith according to the bible? Faith is a perspective. It has a perspective. You know you have it depending on HOW you interpret the same circumstances others are going through – if you interpret it the same way others do, then you don’t have faith. David saw the same Goliath his brothers saw, but interpreted it completely differently.
- Faith is a perspective – when others look at the circumstances and don’t know how it would be done, faith knows THAT, IN SPITE of the circumstances, its goals will be accomplished. That’s exactly how David felt about Goliath, before he defeated him.
- Faith is stubborn. David STUBBORNLY believed his goal (killing Goliath) would be accomplished, in spite of all the contrary circumstances.
- Faith disregards what other people are making a mountain of. Everyone made a mountain of Goliath. David disregarded their opinions.
- Faith NEVER stops, EXCEPT on the instruction of the Holy Ghost.
- Faith keeps on acting on what it believes, no matter the circumstances.
- Faith speaks forth what it wants, in spite of the circumstances telling it ‘It’s crazy to believe that’.
- Faith doesn’t give up.
- Faith believes, speaks and keeps on going, in spite of the circumstances.
- Faith is STRONG
- Faith believes, in spite of circumstances.
- Faith NEVER repeats circumstances, faith will always say something different, because faith is a changer of circumstances.
- Faith does not get afraid, and it always believes it is in charge. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7. Faith does not get afraid. What are you afraid of right now? Know that it is not of faith to fear, and know that faith is the REMEDY to fear. How can you get this faith? The Bible says faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God – Romans 10:17. Faith will KILL that fear when it comes, and faith comes by hearing (listening to) and reading the Word of God! Faith does not fear. Do not allow fear in anything you do, because it just shows that you do not have faith in that area. Take in the Word of God and KICK out fear! Listen to and read messages, and the Word of God would cause faith to arise in your spirit, and you would be a winner in life!
- What is faith according to the bible? Faith always believes it can change the situation. 1 Samuel 17:10-11 Then the Philistine said, “This day I defy the armies of Israel! Give me a man and let us fight each other.” On hearing the Philistine’s words, Saul and all the Israelites were dismayed and terrified. This was the situation David came to meet. THE WHOLE COUNTRY was afraid. But even though the situation looked completely impossible, David still believed he could change it. What do you feel about the situations in your life, and in the lives of those who look up to you? Do you feel God can change things, or have you given up on changing the situation?
- What is faith according to the bible? Faith always believes it can change things. If you don’t, then you need to really get into the Word. Faith is NOT BELIEF, though it BELIEVES. You can’t get faith by trying to believe. You can only get it by reading or listening to the Word everyday. Start it today and get faith.
- Faith never needs to know HOW. It just knows THAT the Lord will do it. David didn’t know HOW he was going to kill Goliath, but he spoke in faith knowing THAT the Lord was going to do it.
- 1 Samuel 17:45-46 David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied. This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel. As David was saying this, he did not know exactly HOW the Lord would do it, but He knew THAT He would do it. You never need to know how the Lord would do what you want Him to do, you just need to know that He is strong enough to do it, and SAY it. That is faith.
- Faith speaks even when it does not understand how it’s going to happen yet.
- Faith is hard working. Proverbs 14:23 In all toil there is profit, but mere talk tends only to poverty. In all toil (hardwork), there is profit, and in faith in the Word, there is profit (Romans 1:16). This means that faith and hardwork go together. Faith is always hardworking. When Joshua and Caleb said everyone should go up and attack the giants in the land IMMEDIATELY – Numbers 13:30, he knew it would take a lot of work to fight and defeat the Canaanites, but because he had faith and faith is hardworking, he was fully ready for it.
- Faith always believes it is a winner.
- Faith always obeys the Spirit of God.
- Faith is a fighter. In Numbers 14:6–9, Jacob and Caleb were ready to FIGHT while others were ready to run, because they were full of FAITH. Faith is a fighter.
- What is faith according to the bible? Faith is a COLLECTOR of blessings,
- Faith is holds every single thing that
- Faith speaks what it wants and NEVER thinks HOW.
- Faith is now.
- Faith does not complain, it rather praises God in the midst of challenges.